Facts about Emilia Clarke-
|NET WORTH :||$15 MILLION|
|Profession :||British actress|
|Birthday date:||October 27th, 1987|
Emilia Clarke net worth is $15 million. She Clarke is a British actress, and she was born on October 27th, 1987. Began her career as an actor at the age of three with a role in “The Lion King” (1994). Since then, she’s starred in “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” (2008-2009), “Game of Thrones” (2011-present) and more.
What makes her successful?
Emilia Clarke is a British actress who has been successful in her career. She first became famous when she played Daenerys Targaryen from the TV series Game of Thrones. I think it’s a good idea to talk about how people are influenced by what they see so that this article will focus on that aspect for Emilia Clarke as an example. Many articles have written about how fans reacted or were inspired by different parts of her life, but we want to take things one step further and show you some quotes from people themselves!
- “She’s just not afraid.”
- I don’t know; it’s like she has this free spirit.”
- “I think a lot of times when people are bullied because they’re different or something, you can see in their eyes that there is just so much pain and so much hurt. With Emilia Clarke, the way she looks at me and smiles means more than anything.”
- “It’s my responsibility to take care of myself both mentally and physically.”
Fame and Work
Two Golden Globe Awards.
- Clarke studied at St Edward’s School before she graduated with lower sixth form honours alongside classical actor Max Bennett (who played Podrick Payne) from The King’s Academy in Canterbury, where their shared interest in drama led them both to enrol onto the Drama Centre London course when they left school. This decision led her to move away from home for three years while completing her Drama Centre London course.
- Clarke first came to the attention of British TV viewers when she played Sarah Connor in the 2009 series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles alongside Lena Headey, whom Clarke had already met through mutual friends at a drama school they attended together many years previously.
- In 2011, Clarke was cast as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones. Her performance received widespread praise, and she was nominated for three Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, winning twice in 2012 and 2015.
- Clarke played Sarah Connor again in Terminator Genisys (2015) and won her first British Academy Television Award for Best British Actress in a Supporting Role.
- Clarke has been engaged to actor James Franco since February 2016, and they have one son, born on May 17th 2018.
Personal Life and Earnings
Emilia Clarke is a British actress and enjoys a net worth of about $14 million. Born in London, she graduated from the Drama Centre London in 2006 with a Bachelor’s degree. She first gained recognition as Daenerys Targaryen on HBO’s Game of Thrones series (2011-2018). Emilia has also starred in movies such as Terminator Genisys (2015), Me Before You (2016) and Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018). In 2019, she will be starring in Quentin Tarantino’s new movie Once Upon a Time In Hollywood alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt.
Emilia Clarke’s net worth of about $14 million comes from her acting roles on Game of Thrones and other films she had been involved in (including the voice for British heroine Lara Croft). However, it was not until 2015, when Emilia became an international movie star with her role in Terminator Genisys, that her earnings started to increase substantially due to increased demand for movie stars by Hollywood producers looking to make their movies profitable by attracting audiences used to watching actors such as Clarke perform well-known characters. This was evident in 2018 where The Telegraph reported that Clarke’s Star Wars prequel Solo: A Star Wars Story made over $400 million worldwide.
Clarke is also an activist for women rights, the British Red Cross, and other humanitarian causes. She has spoken about gender equality at a United Nations event in 2015 and was appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UN Women on International Woman’s Day 2018. In 2019 she will participate in Oxfam’s British campaign “This Is Not An Ad” to highlight British food inequality.
In 2008, Emilia Clarke appeared in two British TV films: Triassic Attack and Swingtown. In 2010 she had a supporting role as the daughter of a British politician in The Devil’s Whore (a British costume drama set during East Anglia’s Civil War between Parliamentarians and Royalists). She starred in HBO’s Game of Thrones from 2011 to 2012, an adaptation of George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels series about families vying for control over Westeros while battling with dragons zombies, witches and white walkers.
In 2013, Clarke starred in the British independent science-fiction film Dom Hemingway. She played a young woman who her boyfriend raped and consequently became pregnant with twins. In 2014 she appeared as Sarah Connor on the British TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, an American television show based on characters from the 1984 film of the same name starring Linda Hamilton as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger; this was not renewed after its second season due to low ratings.
Emilia has been known for being a good actress since before Game of Thrones, so it’s no surprise that she did great jobs elsewhere too!
See more about: Yoko Ono Net Worth