Facts about Ili Mosey-
|NET WORTH :||$4 MILLION|
|Birthday date:||March 1997|
Ili Mosey is a rapper from the United States. His net worth 4$ million. He has been active since 2016 and has released one album with three singles under his belt so far. He was born in March 1997. Mosey grew up in Houston, Texas, which he credits as the city that made him today. His first single, “Move”, was released on April 27th of 2017 and quickly became popular with over 6 million streams on Spotify to date.
What makes him successful?
Ili Mosey has been a rapper for over three decades and is still going strong with new music. He was born in the Bronx, New York, to Jamaican parents before moving around as his father served in various military roles. His musical career began at an early age when he formed a group called Da Youngstas – all under 18 years old – with friends from school during their lunch break.
Ili has collaborated with various artists, including rapper Jay-Z and R&B singer Beyonce the latter for her song ‘Lady Marmalade’ also featured singers Christina Aguilera, Pink and Mya. In 2004 Ili won an Ivor Novello Award for “Songwriter Of The Year”. His music is available on Apple Music.
The rapper’s new album ‘No Point in Crying’ was released last year to critical acclaim from fans and critics alike who praised its upbeat tone while still dealing with themes of pain, love loss, and regret familiar in all forms of blues music. The rapper says it’s his first studio album in over a decade.
Ili Mosey said that he was not worried about the commercial success of the new music, saying:
“What I’m doing is for my sanity and to be satisfied with what I’ve done.”
He currently lives between New York City and Atlanta, Georgia where he produces hip-hop and R&B. The rapper has been making music for decades but says it’s only now after three albums since 2016 – ‘No Point In Crying’, ‘The Bliss’ EP (2017) which featured collaborations such as Jay Electronica on “Love Soul Music”, rapper Pusha T on “Times Square” and rapper Nas on “So Good” – that he feels he can be content.
Fame and Work
Ili Mosey, rapper and entrepreneur in the music industry, is a woman of many talents. Ili has been producing her newest album, “A Girl’s Guide to Taking Over The World”, which was released on October 16th this year. Her latest single for 2017 will be called “Loyalty”, produced by DJ Khaled and featuring rapper Quavo from Migos.
- Ili can rap up to speeds around 150 words per minute without recording it
- She’s always looking out for herself
In 2012 she founded her own company called Grown Woman Inc. She handles business management, project development, and traditional marketing strategies such as social media accounts.
- Ili is an alumnus of the University of Wisconsin, Madison, where she received a degree in Sociology.
She currently lives in Los Angeles and has been featured on rapper Kendrick Lamar’s song “Humble.”
- Ili is also well known for her YouTube channel, which she started back in 2013. She shares videos of herself rapping about different topics such as self-love or female empowerment on this channel.
- In 2016, the rapper was nominated for a Teen Choice Award named “Choice Next Big Thing.”
- In 2017, rapper Cardi B made headlines when she revealed that Ili is her favourite rapper.
Personal Life and Earnings
Ili Mosey is a rapper in the United States. He was born in March 1997, and he grew up with a single mother of one child who had to work two jobs to support herself and her son.
- Ili Mosey became interested in rap when his high school friends showed him music by Eminem, Lil Wayne and 50 Cent.
- He then pursued rapping at the age of 16 and quickly found success on SoundCloud.
- Ili Mosey was discovered by rapper Tyga’s producer, Young Kato, who invited him to collaborate in his studio as he is a rapper himself under the name Yung Katana.
- Ili Mosey is also a wrapper for the group, Hoodrich.
- He has released two solo mixtapes, with his first being “The Life and Times of Ili Mosley” in 2016, followed by “Sixty Minute Freestyle.”
- His most recent release was on March 11th 2019, entitled “Barely Given.”
- His next solo mixtape is scheduled for release in 2020, entitled “Deep Thoughts.”
Ili Mosey has earned a total of $0 from his music career so far, and he has not shared any information about his income.
He is the rapper for Hoodrich with no album releases yet, and he has only released two solo mixtapes in 2016 and 2019, respectively.
Ili Mosey’s upcoming release “Deep Thoughts” is set to be long-form content about Ili Mosley’s personal life as well as his earning, released in 2020.
See more about : Lonzo Ball Net Worth